I miss my husband.
Marcus has been in the States for about 4weeks and it's really difficult being here without him. I have great friends, I have the girls and I have the launch of my new book to keep me distracted but I'm still lonely. I talk to him pretty much everyday but there's a difference between being on the phone with him and being on the couch with him.
I love being on the couch with him :).
One week to go. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't cuddle with you on the couch Nik, but I'm here for ya!
I know exactly what that feels like. Chris just got back from his deplotment 3 weeks ago. With the training and actual deployment, he was gone 5 months. Like you, I missed the small things the most. I teach kindergarten full time this year, but if there is ever an evening or weekend that you need help, just shoot me an e-mail. We are all one big NCIS family here...don't forget that!!
Post a Comment